Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pustkowo Noclegi Wolne Miejsca

KIWIS - WLG

do well! today I went in for wellington foreigner!
emenazaba time rain this morning, but finally the day has gone well! Heat does not, but there were children swimming in the park next to the port!
after I loaded with an impressive amount of material in the hostel free tour (need to recoup the expense, not - is that I am half Catalan and, hehehe!) have gone to visit the city ... the impression is positive, it is very beautiful and really very different from ours or maybe my idea of \u200b\u200bthe city. is that everything is small, at least compared to Barna ... the streets (also the principal) are small, the buildings are small, many have 2 or 3 floors up, the shops are small, even the malls are small! As I said yesterday my parents, is a small town, I do I know, avellino seem larger. What is great are the cafes that can be ordered in different formats ... and muffins ... com that I just ate and the blog has inspired me.

From what I understood, the city is in the middle of several small mountains, so only the mall and nehocios is flat, all other districts have increases and lower than flip. for those who have been in Lisbon, say the idea is little that. Bay also looks like a big lake and is closed (if nonna, avevi ragione, seeded a lake!).


What impressed me most is that by removing the few streets where all offices are modern buildings tipi skyscraper for the rest there is much green and many houses small timber.
look
difference, in the same street (the terrace):

Again, it seems Popeye Village in Malta, but really! true today as I walked along the docks of a sudden I felt in Capeside (For those who do not know Dawson's Creek, is the town where is the standard).

I visited today would be the business center, where all the offices (The Terrace), the shopping center where all the shops (compared to ours are pokito thing, but ...), wenu bars and restaurants (eating there is everything, but really all !!!); ;



area
parliament the university is in the middle of forests and mountains, the port with its park which is butt monkey

Civic Square, very nice , which is the city's main square, Plaza Catalunya and, now, but the dimensions are rather those of the small square of St. Philip Neri ... io direi che a piazza giordano bruno è più nola large:


NZ museum, which is a mixture between our History Museum catalunya i nuestrp Museum of Science ... is fine, I must say. what I liked about the museum is the reconstruction of the temple Maori:
and eaten a hell of Indian restuarante for 10 dollars (about 5.5 euros), an entree (tandoori chicken with cream) + rice (with coconut and caramelized onions) + bread (such as good). I finished really well and very happy chick! for those who may know the om india, say you eat as well, also have the same bottles with the names of spices! oh, and the water is at the tables now that I've been reminded that the guide said it!
afternoon I have also taken regular cappuccino size (again, you can ask if you want big!) Sitting on the dock, how beautiful!




and then I continued kicking around town, ending at last half dead back to the hostel ...
then I put the photos and this blog and finally ... Voya me eat the maki I've bought in the supermarket (Laura, you had raó, hi ha molt of sushi arreu i tot is bonissim !!!).
both vi voglio bene!

0 comments:

Post a Comment