Saturday, February 19, 2011

Messages For Wedding Cards

50 years!


One of my closest friends, has turned 50 and asked me to take care of the cake!
are 2 months that I try and try again, flowers, roses, orchids, cakes sponge cake than usual.
the end, the cake took its shape, but not without some, and I say some catch!
Where do I start the story??
The cake was on Friday, then I start preparing my story from Wednesday morning!
Prime catch: the first is Chiffon Cake "ammosciata"!
I did and there is a hitch!
Yes "ammoscia" the chiffon and I all I ever at home, what am I missing?
The cream of tartar, the fundamental ingredient
!!!!!!!!! I'm going to buy it and prepare to ride the orange chiffon (17 hours I put in the oven!)

small detail should not be underestimated at 18.30 .... little party birthday of a girl of 2 years! To which I bring my son!
And just because sugar is not bad ...... drink after dining out with friends !!!!!
Fine! Last night you come home and after checking that the cake Orange did not make the end of the first, he buried himself in bed!

Thursday morning while I watch the coffee cakes! Um, there is a prolemino .... Troppoooo are small for 50 people!
Urge largest pan ... .. then run out and buy a 36-cm! Besides this in my oven will not come!! And we

4-chiffon in 2 days! The
ChiffonWoman'm going!

And second you could miss the custard that solidifies?? Oh no!
I do not miss anything I do! Be clear!!

This delayed the preparation of the cake, scheduled for the morning, afternoon!
Thank God it's coming to help one of my precious friend!
And his presence was especially important because it has avoided my shots of nerves in times of crisis and consequent megalith with my husband! Marriage
except this time ... well for this cake!!

But could it all go well??

Preparation of a smaller cake, I apply the stencil and apply the border while I realize that the stencils are beginning to cry!
You start to sweat the cake stencils and gradually melted !!!!!
travel I put in the fridge, and I go to bed crying like a cake!

On Friday morning (day of the party) I wake up and open the fridge and miracle .... piangeeeeeeeeeeee cake ....... seemed like the statues crying tears of blood!
Too bad the blood was my turn I'm in!! Okay

Daria nothing can stop you!
Unmount the cake, I remove the cover and redo it all!!
No more tears!

Think it's over??

At 17 my friend had come to take the cake.
Then at 16.30 I take the pies from Mom's house (4th floor, I on the ground floor) and put one on, I make the border, do the photos and
.... Again .... begins the "miracle" tears of cake!
HELP!
Then my mom tells me "take a fan and blow on the cake"! I was not convinced .... but I'm afraid of my mother .... and I take a piece of paper and start to fly!
But you see me there to wave a piece of paper to prevent it from melting ???????????

No, no need ..... open the balcony and go out into the garden with the cake ...... slut shovel but may miss in February is cold?? Even if it rains ?????????
Pass the cake (and we're talking at least 10 kg of cake, wooden tray included!) Phone to my mom and my friend to know at what point is ..... is coming home!!
AAaaaargh!
Mom then placed the pie and waving the paper suggests to take it over in the fridge!!
Again on the 4th floor (with lift) plus internal stairs (one flight).
He ran into the open freezer!

and 'Save!
Salvissssssima!

finally come to take the cake ... ..

"hello ... hello .... what a beautiful and elegant
....."" Yes "

And you know what my friend??
What I do not come to the party tonight because they do not I want to see the fucking cake !!!!!

And now here you are!

Information on the cake

Under Chiffon Cake Cocoa , wet chocolate liqueur, double Camy cream filling, covered with hazelnut butter cream (recipe to a friend of mine forumense) and mmf.
Above Orange Chiffon Cake , wet cream liqueur, mandarin, dual chantilly filling with strawberries, cream butter with orange lining and mmf.

The topper and cords pdz! Application
stencils in ice!







0 comments:

Post a Comment