Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cheap Wooden Fingerboards



You can not - and especially not healthy - spend a whole day (15 hours) closed in front of a home PC to work, no no no! Especially if they are halfway around the world, a place I want to visit and find out! is the hard life of a student who is a prisoner of his argument at times ... well, so I spent the day yesterday, in front of my beautiful notebook (Pauline gracias!) from 8:30 am until 12:30 the night, breaking away for lunch and dinner (among other things, mandatory pauses the fact of being in another's house, because I was sure I would have eaten my ACSA front of the computer!).
But yesterday it was raining heavily, there was as well.
morning - even after sleeping 7 hours, tormented by the tables and charts - I decided I could not do it again ... and then today it coolness, was novuloso all morning, but then in the afternoon the sun came out ...
and then, as if I were a prisoner, I have given for one hour! (Because the poor people of my parents began to worry about!) And have been for a ride in the area around ... the district where I live, Kelburn, is situated on a hill and is surrounded by greenery and filled with beautiful wooden houses. this is the way I live:


the university (the building blocks in the picture below is the center) is just below. why do I have to go up and down stairs and path in the woods. The view from here is truly magnificent ...
I made 4 steps to the funicular (cable car) which is the best way to get downtown, where I saw for the first time traffic ' rush hour ...


my mom, other than the United Way at 8 pm! However the most exciting thing was to buy a ticket with a discount for students, now that I finally have a student card (plus I finally said that the department is now working on my internet access, so tomorrow I can go to the office !!!).
here I am overjoyed at the front of the cable car station ...


now I must leave you, because here ospiti hanno a dinner and seeded un po 'non andare a fare brutto 2 chiacchiere ... che poi che sono mama tell my scostumata ... Lascia but I saw the light splendida che gode dalla stazione if the cable car.



ps: questa l'ho Scritta in italiano, insomma, un po 'di ogni couple both conditions, no? baci!

0 comments:

Post a Comment