Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cool Christian Phrases

(TOO MUCH) ... or ... "FUCK, HE MADE ME Guiri COLOR!" BETWEEN Guiria


been a wonderful warm and sunny Sunday in Wellington, where my transformation foreigner has been short, my Malgrado . HE MADE ME GAMBA COLOR!

This morning at 10 had to leave the room and my idea was to spin without getting tired too until 18, when the Gentlemen I would welcome in his house for me. Leave the luggage at the hostel and leave foreigner. My initial thought at least.
Things had started well: it was to see warm weather, I dress with my super Pikolinos veranito (Sandra!! Mi ero dimenticata che ogni volta che metto him my male fann my strofinano Perchè due tra le dita , ahhh !!!!), my bag full of what is necessary (guides, brochures, sunglasses, camera and obviously the laptop) and I head for the Museum of NZ, about which I have seen, there is wifi Free. I meet a cute sells food that makes me think of Luqa in Malta.

The light is incredible and every time the sun heats up.
I sit on a bench outside the museum and enjoy the sun and the wifi, until I decide to go for a walk and there my madness begins ...

My first stage was the botanical garden . To get there I have finally discovered the compulsive shopping street, Lambton Quay (although I must say that as the Paseo de Gracia nothing).

The bad thing is that close stores very soon (most at 5 pm), but the good thing is that they are also open Sundays and holidays. I almost did not buy jeans and a shirt, ah! There I caught the cable car, a funicular, but the old style: blau is like the tram, but in red.


One of his stops is the university where go tomorrow! Final journey: the botanical garden, which is really beautiful: a mix between a forest, a jungle and a garden ... and the city view from there is xula xula!

I've kicked it for a couple of hours, thinking: "Too But now I walk a lot and then relent "(mad, do not even know what I expected).
While the funicular down I had a revelation: I have seen the beach! Wellintong was convinced that city had no beach because he had not read anywhere, and also the map of the seafront stupid not indicated to me! And I thought to go to the beaches had to travel by bus at least half an hour. In contrast no: there was a small and appeared to be near my hotel. So I decided to go see it, after my second stage, Mount Victoria.
When I returned to the city, I ate the first subway I've found since I was starving, but I promise I'm not going to do it: the sandwiches are good, but compared to what I paid yesterday deserves nothing worthwhile.
Then I aimed toward the panoramic outlook of Mount Victoria, in which the map does not seem so far away (later I understood that the map was incomplete and only indicated the direction of Mount Victoria). in the way I've seen the neighborhood of Mount Victoria, with all its wooden houses, as of Kelburn (where the unit and my house).

I thought it would be a panoramic view, you lose as much half an hour to get there and back. For So I thought, "this in half an hour liquid and then I'm going to see the beach!". Sure, I had no swimsuit, so I say just "see the beach." In fact, arriving at the fork, I have continued to mount, eliminating the beach. Here is the clearest sign of my madness: when, in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bhad chosen to get on the Tibidabo walk instead of going to the Barceloneta? (Besides in Barna have no bathing suit is not such a problem). Now if they call Mount Victoria, the reason is that IS A MOUNT. But the spirit of a hiker should Maori possessed me, because I started walking along a path and I did not stop until the end. Well, I've started up in the middle of the woods ... and up ... and up ... and up ... and I shit around and looked down and thought: "I'm dead, and I'm also crazy, he's telling me to climb the mountain" but then part would not give up. And after an hour raise with a pendency of 20%, I have come to cim! What happiness and above all that picture! I've finally seen the open sea in the Bay of WLG not appreciated. You could see the South Island!! And I've seen the airport, the planes land and take off (Carlo, this is for you!) And the entire city in a stunning light. I was really pleased with myself. But dead tired.

So I decided to give me a moment of comfort: I run back to the hostel, I put the costume and I went straight to the beach, which had just 10 minutes away. Do not see what the water is cold! Accustomed to the Mediterranean, this looks like a river! But salt water like new!

Finally I returned to the hostel to collect my things and there Philip has come for me to take home. Philip & Robyn live next door to the unit and are super nice. They have a beautiful house with a garden and a very cool view amazing port!
My room is very bright and very nice, although I have said in recent weeks I can be in the guest room grade, which has a super port window (it appears that in the coming days we guests arrive and will be busy).

And I have my bath! (To share with guests, but well!) Above all have treated me very well, has prepared me to dinner and pudding (we dined in the garden), where I have taught the unit (perhaps Philip morning with me ) and also have internet! They are cracks! They remind me a lot to my parents! To see if the next few days I have more confidence and make them a picture ... for now I leave the moon on the harbor, as seen from the lounge and entrance to home.

I love you and miss you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment