Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thirst More Condition_symptoms

not throw anything away! Decorated


invitation to dinner tonight!

prepare all morning with my new best friend in the kitchen, rather I will present to you!
He is my KenChef!


wonderful gift "surprise" for my husband (who is remembered I wish!) and my parents for years and years now I spoiled, do not let me out no ... but who cares !!!!!!
Dazzled by its beauty and its "rotating blades, was not even Grendizer, I forgot to put the yeast in the dough shortbread!
Fortunately I realized the error before stuffing the cake with ricotta.
So I redid the mix, this time with the yeast!
But all that pastry "wrong" that I do?
The throw?
No, no and no!
And then I remembered having seen the web for the procedure to make the baskets "backwards" and more than once I had resolved to groped!
What better opportunity??
And here!
How did you know that the recipe of shortbread ricotta cake without baking powder.
You can still use the pastry that usually used.
stretches the dough too thin, flowered forms are obtained.


Take your poggiatevi and open flower on a paper baking cups.

inverted and let the petals gently adhere to the paper cups.

Put the baking cups, "" put on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Remove from the oven, let cool and gently pull the pastry from the baking cups.
Et voila!

ready to be stuffed as you like best!
Here with vanilla cream prepared by my friend KenChef, and strawberries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment