Thursday, December 23, 2010

Killing Me Softly Movie Online

And for gift .... Macarons

year, completely free of gift ideas, I thought to inspire me with my culinary passion.
But I could certainly make some simple biscuits!
And so the macarons, biscuits French !
Paris, Paris ahhh! What a wonderful city Paris!
Among other things, one of the most enjoyable trips in recent years, with my husband, my sister and my brother in law!
Not that I'm just a rider, but what can I do?
I do not like doing.
Or better every time I'd leave if I could carry with me all they are linked.
Besides her husband and son, take my, my sister and her family, my dogs. Only in this way would be quiet and I could happily enjoy your trip!
back to us and Paris. ... Mica've never tasted these cookies, I would just watch, beautiful and colorful, from behind the windows dressed in Christmas, and I thought it was as easy as point of meringue I was not attracted much !
How wrong I was!
Now I do not know if I prepare those who resemble the original ones.
A good reason to go back to Paris? Taste it!

One day browsing through the maze Culinary internet browsing I came across this recipe after trying it and here it is up to you!
The recipe is from Maurizio Santin

Ingredients:
almond flour
125 gr icing sugar ; 225 gr granulated sugar
60 gr

Albums old of at least 120 grams a day

For old egg means the egg whites separated from yolks.
How many times have you used only the egg yolk and egg albumen did not have to do with it??
Here you can now try to make macarons.
do, do not use the egg whites in brick because no mountain enough!
At least it happened to me as well.
foresight Another is to use the egg whites at room temperature.

procedure
Sift the flour with the powdered sugar.
It 'important that the flour is fine otherwise the macarons will not be well Smooth!
Beat the egg whites and half-frame, add a tablespoon of sugar.
continue beating and add the remaining sugar in two stages.
You must obtain a hard and shiny.
Add gradually the sifted flour with icing sugar, stirring gently with movements from the top down.
At this point if you want you can add the dye.
Put the dough into a pastry bag and make the small disks on the baking paper.
To ensure that the discs are all the same size you can use these images to be put under the wax paper, taking pains to remove the design of course!
I used a guide that has been reported to me by my "friend forumense" and found this site: http://www.puregourmandise.com/gourmandises.htm .
For someone like me, do not speak French, having entered the site on the left is this:
Les gabarits Reussir pour des uniformes macarons!
Go to the bottom of the page and there are 4 different sizes.
I generally use the 3.5-cm.

Now another important step: drying!
You have to let the macarons to air dry for at least 40 minutes. To see if you can bake touch the surface gently with a finger, if dry are ready.
Now you can bake!

oven to 145 ° C for 13 minutes .

would be better to put the pan where you put the macarons on a 'other pan, the important thing is that both the pans are cool (room temperature) before baking.
not just out of the oven should be the immediate past the wax paper with the macarons on a marble surface, or still cold, to facilitate the removal of the parchment paper.

Once cooled you can do as you wish.
These are the ganache I used, again kindly offered by my "friends forum", though I have made some changes.


the lemon
Egg yolks 2
Maizena 40 gr 25 gr
Butter Juice of two
lemons
Sugar 40 gr
lemon essential oil 1 drop (it should be fine even a small vial of the scent lemon)
Water 30g (or one that is used to dissolve the cornstarch)

Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, add two egg yolks, lemon juice and sugar. Cook stirring until it thickens. Remove from heat, add butter and lemon essence and mix well. Refrigerate before using it and bring it to room temperature.


pistachio (version Daria)
Egg
; ; 2
cream 100 gr

80 g finely chopped pistachio
Butter
vanilla sugar 20 g 20 g

Put the powder in the pistachio cream and heated. Add half the sugar and bring to a boil.

Beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar and add a spoonful of the mixture to the boiling cream and pistachio.
Add the rest of the beaten egg yolk and keep the fire for some minutes.
Add the butter, let it melt and put in refrigerator to cool.
Use it at room temperature.


gianduja (as amended)
Chocolate hazelnut and 120 gr
Nutella ; ; 20 gr
Donkey 40 gr
Mascarpone (or cream) 30 g

Melt the chocolate in the microwave, butter, and mascarpone cheese. Add the Nutella and refrigerate to harden.

Use it at room temperature.

ganache with coffee and cognac cream
40 gr
strong espresso
half cup white chocolate 150 gr

Cognac or brandy 15 gr (I did not, so nothing!)

Boil the cream.

Remove from heat and add the coffee, white chocolate and cognac.
Put on the fire sweet and let thicken, stirring.
Refrigerate to cool.
Use it at room temperature.

black cherry and dark chocolate ganache
Dark chocolate 120 gr Butter
40 gr
Mascarpone 30 gr
Amarens sciroppate scolate 100 gr

(I used a black cherry jam without sugar)

Melt the chocolate in the microwave with butter and mascarpone. Go
cherries through a sieve to obtain a puree.
Let cool then add the chocolate and cherries.

Use it at room temperature.

And here they are colorful, and filled in their gift box!

0 comments:

Post a Comment