Sunday, August 8, 2010

Urlop Nad Morzem W Polsce

want to love In your arms In the movies

Love of my life kisses-hugs and kisses, but forgive me
pain without end ...
Oh my heart,
even if some time has passed,
on my lips still feel your kisses, that
are never discarded or forgotten ...
But also remember,
said my heart every time I see you,
in your eyes I see a greater love of the sea ... Hey
heart please do not leave me only.
I know you're angry with me,
without you I feel that dying
you are my life ... spirit
's my fault if the thoughts do not let you sleep, are the only culprit ...

How did the my heart to miss?
did not know what to do with you ...
's my fault ... please forgive me, but if
'll never leave me,
I'll be the happiest man in this world ...
Sitting in your arms ... I love you without
measure ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment