Friday, December 18, 2009

Increased Cm Right Before Period

dusk gheisha

I go away!
I walk away leaving behind one thousand times, a flood of memories.
I go away,
by Daria that I never want to meet again.
Yes I'm gone from this city that has given me so much and that fills me
every time I cross the streets.
I go away!
now I go away when I entered, and not to mention the moment when
I really stepped on ...
Different.
is I feel different, and think that I did not expect.
No, I really fancied a change so live it;
the direction my life to make me feel happy to be alone.
I go away!
I walk away, leaving a love that is not mine, but that has filled the colr
drawings and paintings ever.
A love full of sweetness, romance, leaving an indelible mark
I do not want to delete.
I walk away with all the love for life that we can try,
with the fervor and hope to fill more and more of this delicious food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment